Welcome to ICOpro
ICOpro is the trading name of Anastasios Apokremiotis , a Greek company having the headquarters in Tsagarada Magnesia , who operates the website located at the URL www.icopro.org. ICOpro respects your privacy rights and is committed to protecting the information we collect from you online.
ICOpro Commitment To Your Privacy
ICOpro respects your privacy and your desire to know how your information will be handled and used. This Policy explains how we collect, use and store your information. Using your information in a way that you are comfortable with and keeping your information secure is an integral part of the experience we aim to provide.
ICOpro will ensure that all information protection and customer legislation standards are met when handling your personal information.
GDPR INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA PURSUANT TO THE REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 and the Greek Law
ICOpro informs you, pursuant to the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and the relevant Greek legislation in force with regard to the protection of personal data, in its capacity as controller, that it processes your personal data, collected either with the submission of an application for the provision of a product or a service, or at a later time, or in the framework of relations and transactions with the ICOpro as set out below:
Personal Data we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Data such as: your name, addresses, telephone numbers, e-mail addresses, date of birth, username, password and other personally identifiable information;
- Data regarding your financial or demographic profile information, such as your age, gender, hobbies, interests, zip/postal code or country. Demographic information is not considered personal information unless it is linked to personal information about a specific user;
- Service provider name and the date, time and content of any messages sent from you to us;
- IP address and other technical information collected from the servers utilized by you or your vendors, such as information and data that is automatically collected upon visiting the Website (i.e., webpage HTTP headers (home server domain names, internet protocol address, operating system type, browser type and language) and user-specific or aggregate information on what pages you access on the Website). Technical information is not considered personal information unless it is linked to personal information about a specific user;
- Data related to your Credit/debit card and other billing information, including cardholder transaction data, card numbers, expiration dates, billing addresses, and CVV codes;
- Other Information provided on any application (including the App) or authorization, such as your location, your handset type, your UDID (unique handset code) and any other information you or your mobile device provides to us;
- Data concern your uses of the services; and other information provided to us in any way, shape or form.
- The data collection from you encompasses the data collection from a third party acting on your behalf as well as the data collection from a ICOpro client or potential client associated with you (natural or legal person).
- In case you provide us with personal data of third parties you must have ensured their consent and have referred them to this Data Protection Information.
Use and Recipients of your Personal Data
The recipients of your personal data may indicatively be the following:
- ICOpro employees who are responsible for the evaluation of your requests, the management and the performance of your account(s) and orders.
- Service Providers such as logistics, transport and delivery partners, providers of customer support related services, agencies which help us with services such as fraud detection and identity verification, website operation, market research companies, support services, promotions, website development, data analysis etc. provided that security conditions and confidentiality have been met.
- Credit reporting agencies and debt collectors where applicable by law to help us with your credit
- Third party recipients using Personal Data for legal reasons or due to merger/acquisition. We will disclose your Personal Data to third parties for legal reasons or in the context of an acquisition, or a merger see bellow Business for details.
Where required by applicable law you can obtain a list of the providers possessing your personal data.
Your personal data will be used:
- to manage your registration and your account on our site
- to manage your orders and returns
- For statistical and/or marketing purposes, to improve our technologies, to provide information about our company and to deliver advertising and promotional information from our partners and third party vendors.
- to track your use of the Website over time for, among other things, enhancing your experience on the Website and providing marketing messages, promotions, offers of products and services and other content which we think may be of specific interest to you.
- to market products and services to you. We may obtain your information through third parties by virtue of advertisements placed by us on websites maintained by those third parties. We will collect and/or share certain of your information with third parties for the purposes of fulfilling orders for products or services placed by you and for providing you with newsletters or other communications. We may also use information provided by you to manage your Account.
- We may also share your information with certain third parties in other circumstances, including when complying with legal process, preventing fraud or imminent harm and/or ensuring the security of our network and services.
- We reserve the right to release information to law enforcement or other governmental officials as we, in our sole discretion, deem necessary to comply with applicable law.
Sources of Personal Data
We may collect personal information through:
- the completion of electronic and paper forms found on the Website or on a third-party-hosted website
- telephone calls, e-mails, SMS and/or through other communications;
- opinion polls and surveys;
- social media such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, Google+ and others;
- Via “cookies”, single-pixel GIF image files (also called “Web beacons”), Website server log analysis and other similar technological means.
On those areas of the Website that require registration, we may collect information to create your account, as well as to determine specific content, products, and services that may be of particular interest to you. By collecting and maintaining accurate information, we are able to offer you added value personalized services and products.
Your rights regarding your Personal Data
Right to access – you have the right to access your personal data we hold.
Right to rectification – you have the right to request rectification of your Personal Data if they are incorrect and supplement your incomplete Personal Data.
Right to erasure – you have the right to erase any Personal Data processed by us at any time, to the extent they are no longer necessary for the purpose for which we need to keep processing them as per the current policy, or we are no longer legally permitted to process them.
Right to restriction of processing – you gave the right to ask us to restrict the process of your Personal data if one of the following applies:
- If you contest the accuracy of the Personal Data, we will restrict the processing for a period enabling us to verify the accuracy of the personal data;
- If the processing is unlawful and you oppose the erasure of the Personal Data and request restriction of their use instead;
- If we no longer need the Personal Data for the purposes of the processing, but they are required for you to make a legal claim;
- If you object to a processing based on our legitimate interest, we shall restrict all processing of such Personal Data, pending the verification of the legitimate interest.
Managing Your Marketing Preferences
At any point that you interact with us, you may be given the opportunity to opt-in to receive ICOpro marketing communications. ICOpro will only send you marketing communications where you have consented to receive them and using your preferred channels of communication. To ensure that you are still happy to hear from us, if you have not updated your marketing preferences in two years, we will contact you to remind you that you can opt-out of receiving marketing communications at any time:
If you do nothing, we will assume that you are happy for ICOpro to continue to send you marketing communications in the same way.
If you have opted-in to receive marketing communications from us, you can manage your preferences online at any time. We have created MY ICOpro PREFERENCES where you can manage your marketing communications preferences and tell us what you want to hear about and how you want ICOpro to communicate with you.
ICOpro Personal Shopping Services
In order to deliver the best possible customer experience, ICOpro offers a variety of Personal Shopping services that may involve you sharing additional personal information about yourself with ICOpro experts so that we can tailor your shopping experience to provide you with recommendations of products and services that may be relevant to your lifestyle and preferences.
We understand that as part of this, you may share with us sensitive information about your personal circumstances or events, anniversaries and holidays that are important to you. ICOpro will always ensure that we have your consent to use this sensitive information as part of the Personal Shopping service.
You can discuss these arrangements and change them at any time by speaking to ICOpro Personal Shopping team directly.
When you make a purchase on icopro.org , we will collect information about you to ensure we can fulfill your order or chosen service (including your name, contact details, and delivery address). You will be offered the opportunity to use our guest checkout path or to create an online account on our website. In order to register an online account, we will ask you for your name and contact details. You will also be asked to create a password and have the option of linking your ICOpro Rewards membership. Once you have created an account, this will serve as a platform to update your marketing preferences through the My ICOpro PREFERENCES
ICOpro Competitions, Giveaways Offers, and Special Events
When you participate in a ICOpro COMPETITION or sign up to attend one of our events, either through icopro.org or indirectly through a third party, we will collect information about you. This information will be used to administer competitions and manage events, including securing your registration at an event, and selecting and contacting prize winners. If you provide the personal information of another customer for one of our events, we will assume you have their consent.
How Can You Manage The Information We Hold About You?
Where provided by law, you, your representatives or your proxies have the right to access review and request a physical or electronic copy of the information held about you. You also have the right to request information on the source of your Personal Data
- Once you have registered for an account online, you can manage your communication preferences through our Preference Centre by logging in to your account.
- Alternatively, contact our ICOpro Customer Team by email at firstname.lastname@example.org (quoting “Security and Privacy Enquiry”) or by phone on +30 6973314608 (International).
You can also unsubscribe from individual email marketing communications via the “Unsubscribe” link at the bottom of each of our email newsletters.
It can take up some time up to one month for your preferences to be registered on our system, so you may still receive communications from us during this period.
Should you wish to know more about what information we hold about you including making changes to, or requesting the deletion of, information that we hold about you, you are also entitled by law to make a Data Subject Request. You can make such a request by emailing us at email@example.com Please note that we may need to exclude certain information as part of your request, e.g., in order to protect the privacy of other individuals or if we are permitted to exclude the information for legal or other reasons.
How Do We Keep Your Information Secure?
We make sure that we have information security measures in place to keep your information secure. Where we ask third parties to work on our behalf, before sharing information we always make sure that they have sufficient information security measures in place.
We will not share your information with any third parties who might wish to market their goods and services to you unless you have provided your consent.
ICOpro does not routinely share information outside of the European Economic Area (EEA). If it is necessary, we will only do so with the relevant protection in line with data protection legislation requirements.
How Long Will ICOpro Keep My Information?
ICOpro is committed to keeping your personal information only for so long as is necessary or where we have a legitimate interest to continue doing so. Where ICOpro no longer requires information to be in a format where you can be identified personally, e.g., where we keep information for analytical and research purposes or transaction information, we will remove any personal details about you.
If you have registered for an account on icorpo.org and/or have a ICOpro Card, then we will continue to retain your personal information in order to maintain your account.
We understand that some of our customers do not shop with ICOpro on a regular basis, but if you have not made a purchase with ICOpro for a continuous period of three years, then we will delete your account details and all personal information that we hold about you. If you wish to use your account after this time, you will need to sign up to a new account.
If you have not registered for an account on icopro.org and/or do not have a ICOpro Card, but you have signed up to receive ICOpro newsletters and marketing notifications, then ICOpro will only retain your information for as long as we have your consent to send you marketing material.
In case you shop online with ICOpro but use our guest checkout path, we will only retain your personal details for a reasonable period of time after you have completed the transaction in order to fulfill any contractual obligations such as refunds and guarantees (unless you also receive icopro.org marketing communications, in which case we will add this order information to your customer record).
Please note that if you have registered for an account on icopro.org and/or have a ICOpro Card, but choose to use our guest checkout path, we will add the guest checkout purchase to your customer record internally automatically. It will not be visible on your order history page as that will only show orders through the registered user procedure.
- Encryption & Security: We use a variety of technical, administrative, and organizational security measures, including encryption and authentication tools in certain circumstances, to maintain the safety of your personal data.
Despite our efforts, no website, mobile application, database or system is completely secure or “hacker proof.” You can help keep your data safe by taking reasonable steps to protect your personal information against unauthorized disclosure or misuse.
Use of Web Technologies
Cookies and Pixel Tags
A cookie is a small text file that is stored on a user’s computer for record-keeping purposes. ICOpro collects information, which may include personal data, from your browser when you use our Site.
There are four main types of cookies – here’s how and why we use them.
- Site functionality cookies – these cookies allow you to navigate the site and use our features, such as “Add to Bag” and “Save for Later”.
- Site analytics cookies – these cookies allow us to measure and analyze how our customers use the site, to improve both its functionality and your shopping experience.
- Customer preference cookies – when you are browsing or shopping on ICOpro, these cookies will remember your preferences (like your language or location), so we can make your shopping experience as seamless as possible, and more personal to you.
- Targeting or advertising cookies – these cookies are used to deliver ads relevant to you. They also limit the number of times that you see an ad and help us measure the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns.
By using our site, you agree to us placing these sorts of cookies on your device and accessing them when you visit the site in the future. If you want to delete any cookies that are already on your computer, the “help” section in your browser should provide instructions on how to locate the file or directory that stores cookies.
How Can I Manage My Cookies?
If you do not want to accept cookies from icopro.org, you can change your browser settings so that cookies are not accepted. If you choose to do this, please be aware icopro.org may no longer function as intended.
For further information about cookies and how to disable them, please go to the Information Commissioner’s webpage on cookies: https://ec.europa.eu/info/law/law-topic/data-protection/data-protection-eu_el
How Can I Turn My Cookies Off?
All popular browsers (e.g., Chrome, Internet Explorer, Edge, and Safari) allow you to amend your cookie settings so that cookies are no longer enabled across all websites that you visit. You can find information explaining how to disable cookies for the main browsers in the ‘Where to find information about controlling cookies’ section at the Information Commissions website; https://ec.europa.eu/info/law/law-topic/data-protection/data-protection-eu_el
Similarly, you can adjust your advertising preferences on your mobile device at the device level. For example, to adjust your advertising preferences in iOS, visit Settings > Privacy > Advertising > Limit Ad Tracking. To adjust your advertising preferences in Android, visit Settings > Google > Ads > Opt out of interest-based ads.
No Information Collected from Children
No part of the Website is designed to attract anyone under the age of 18. Children are not eligible to use any services provided by us, and we ask that children under the age of 18 not submit any personal information to us or visit the Website. If you are under the age of 18 or otherwise not of legal age to form a binding contract in your place of residence, you must have your parent or legal guardian’s permission to use the Website.
Based upon the personally identifiable information that you provide to us, we may send you a welcome e-mail. We will also communicate with you in response to your inquiries, to provide any services you request, to provide newsletters or other updates that you request and to manage your Account. In addition, when you register an Account with us, you may choose to consent to our contacting you by e-mail and to receiving our e-mail subscriptions, editorial e-mails and advertorial e-mails (see below) from us. If at any time, you no longer want us to contact you by e-mail and/or receive our e-mail subscriptions, editorial e-mails, and advertorial e-mails, you may opt out of these functions by changing the preferences in your Account. You can contact customer service by e-mail, telephone or postal mail at the contact information listed below to assist you with any such changes to your Account.
If you have an Account with us, then from time to time, and in addition to e-mails or e-mail subscriptions sent by us, we may send you e-mails that contain advertising or other content sponsored by third-party retailers or businesses (“advertorial e-mails”). These advertorial e-mails are clearly marked as such in the subject line and a note at the top of the article itself.
Manage Accurate Information
ICOpro is based and offices headquartered in Greece , with our servers in the United States. Please be aware that information you provide to us or that we obtain as a result of your use of icopro.org , an Account, or any services provided by us may be processed and transferred to, and be subject to the laws of, Greece. If our cookies or other software detects IP addresses located in a country outside Greece , we reserve the right to deny access to any and all of our services.
In the event that we go through a business transition, such as a merger, acquisition or sale of our assets, your personal information will likely be among the assets transferred. You will be notified of any such change in ownership or control of your personal information. We may transfer your information as an asset in connection with a proposed or actual merger or sale (including any transfers made as part of an insolvency or bankruptcy proceeding) involving all or part of our business or as part of a corporate reorganization, stock sale or other change in control.
We may also use and disclose your information to parties connected with the contemplated or actual financing, insuring, sale, assignment or other disposal of all or part of our business or assets, including for the purposes of determining whether to proceed or continue with such transaction or business relationship or fulfilling any records or other reporting requirements to such parties.
International Canyoning organization for professional
Agios Stefanos Tsagarada 37012
Mob : +30 6973314608
By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
©ICOpro, 2021. All Rights Reserved.